Our Wine Club was launched in 2017. The club features three price levels each shipping three times yearly PLUS exclusive member benefits. Click the link below for more Wine Club details.
plan your visit
- Reopening Mother’s Day weekend (Friday, May 7)
- We do not accept reservations.
- All seating is first-come, first-serve.
- Open November weekends, Sat & Sun 11am-5pm.
- Face masks are required at all times unless seated at a table.
- Please observe social distancing
- Last call is 4:30pm. After last call, we can only serve bottles to go until closing.
- We are not hosting any group or private events at this time.
- Please do not move any tables or seating as they are spaced for social distancing.
- You are required to order food when purchasing wine.
- Every member of your party that will be drinking must purchase a food item (unless it is a shareable item).
- Children are allowed to accompany adults into the wine barn.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to be served and drink wine.
- No outside food or drinks are permitted.
- Please note some photos were taken pre-COVID.
In 2003, Harbes Vineyard was planted on a boulder-strewn, south-facing slope near the coast of Long Island Sound. A selection of Chardonnay and Merlot clones were carefully chosen to produce the most aromatic and flavorful wines possible. In 2019, the vineyard underwent an expansion as Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, and Cabernet Franc vines were added. Cheers!
As the North Fork’s first certified sustainable vineyard, Harbes Vineyard is dedicated to ensuring maximum quality in all our estate wines. With 10 acres of vines, Harbes has handcrafted award-winning wines for the past 13 years and is excited to share them with you! Our full selection of wine is only available in our Wine Barn.Shop Our Wines
Our main Mattituck location hosts our Wine Barn which was renovated from a rustic 100-year-old potato barn. We offer wines for tasting or by the glass or bottle. During the fall, Harbes wines are available by the glass or bottle at all of our farm locations. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will introduce you to our family of wines and help you pick your favorite!
Taste any Wine:
3 for $15 | 5 for $20
2015 Proprietor’s Reserve Chardonnay Ice Wine
92 points Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate, August 2020
2014 Proprietor’s Reserve Hallock Lane Merlot
91 points Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate, August 2020
Blanc de Blancs
Named Best Sparkling Wine, 2019 New York Wine Classic
Named Best Syrah, 2019 New York Wine Classic
2014 Red Blend
Awarded Gold, 2018 New York Wine Classic
2014 Cabernet Franc
91 points Wine Enthusiast & Editors’ Choice
2014 Proprietor’s Reserve Barrel Fermented Merlot
90 points Wine Enthusiast
What They’re Saying
“Harbes is now my favorite vineyard experience on the North Fork. Tucked away off Sound Avenue is a little barn, beautifully restored on the inside to make for a perfect tasting room. The wines make the experience even better. I’ve yet to try a wine on LI that I really liked. Could tolerate? Yes. Was satisfied with? Yes. But was impressed by? No…not until Harbes, at least.” – Meghan M.