5698 Sound Ave, Riverhead NY
Reopening September 2023
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back this fall!
Harbes Orchard reopens Labor Day Weekend (Sat, Sept 2nd)
Apple Picking at it's Best!
The star attraction at the 78 acre Harbes Orchard is the breathtakingly beautiful apple orchard, ideal for family-friendly picking. Featuring 27 different varieties, the orchard uses an innovative trellis system to grow apples that are within reach of even the smallest of hands. We also offer an assortment of fun activities and delicious fall treats.
Fall 2023 Pricing*
PLAN YOUR VISIT
- Closed for the season.
- Credit cards only.
- Admission is required to enter the farm.
- We do not accept reservations.
- Kids 2 and under are free but do not receive an apple bag.
- Harbes Orchard 3 lb. Apple Bag holds 6-10 apples. All apples must fit in the bag provided. Any additional apples that you pick you will be charged for. Bags and carriages are subject to search.
- Children under 12 require adult supervision in the maze.
- Pony Rides (if available) are charged separately.
- Attractions and Farm are open weather permitting. Always check our website or social media for updates.
- No outside food or drinks are permitted on the farm.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Last admission to the Farm: Non-holiday Weekdays 4:40pm, Weekends & Holidays 5:40pm.
- Last Corn Maze admission: Non-holiday Weekdays 4:00pm, Weekends & Holidays 5:00pm.
- No pets allowed – NO REFUNDS
Apple Varieties and Ripening Times
Learn more about the taste and uses for each of our apples below
Ultima GalaEarly September
Gale GalaEarly September
Daybreak FujiMid September
Crimson CrispMid September
Golden DeliciousLate September
Crown EmpireLate September
Jonagold de CosterEarly October
Autumn GalaEarly October
Red JonaprinceEarly October
Crimson TopazEarly October
Albemarle PippinMid October
Red CameoMid October
Ruby FrostMid October
Gold RushLate October
Aztec Rose FujiLate October
Maslin Pink LadyLate October
Additional Fall Attractions
Robin Hood Corn Maze
Orchard Pumpkin Patch
Cider & Donuts
Candy & Caramel Apples
Harbes Orchard's Spooky Night Maze
closed for the season
Our Orchard maze transforms into a spooky night maze Saturdays in October and one special Sunday night! Beware of creepy characters as you find your way out of the maze! Great spooky family fun for all ages! Reopening in 2023!
Frequently asked questions:
• Admission TBD
• Open 7pm-10pm. Last Admission at 9:30
• No reservations or advance ticketing
• Admission is available on-site only
• Bring your own flashlight or purchase one on-site (one per party required)
• Refreshments available on-site
• Open weather permitting. Check social media for updates!
What they’re saying
“My husband and I had an absolute blast at this orchard. The apples were delicious, the apple crisp was to die for, and the music was great. We’ll be back next year!” – Erin B.