Weather update for wednesday, oct. 5th
Harbes Farms Jamesport will be closed today due to rain. We are scheduled to reopen on Saturday, October 8th from 9am-6pm.
NOTE: All locations weather dependent, please check social media or message us in inclement weather.
Acres of Honeycrisp Apple Picking!
Harbes Farms Jamesport is the perfect destination for Honeycrisp apple picking! You’ll also discover on-the-vine pumpkin picking, a beautiful Sunflower Maze, a fun-filled hayride, an interactive corn maze, and fresh fall treats including roasted super-sweet corn and apple cider donuts.
HONEYCRISP APPLE PICKING
Harbes Farms Jamesport is the best destination on the North Fork for Honeycrisp apple picking! Our orchard has acres of ONLY Honeycrisp apples. Bring the family out for a wonderful day of apple picking and other fall family activities.
FALL 2022 PRICING*
HONEYCRISP APPLE PICKING ONLY: $9 per person
corn MAZE ONLY: $10 per person
HAYRIDE ONLY: $7 per person
COMBO PACKAGE: $22 per person
Our BEST VALUE! Combo includes Apple Picking, Corn Maze & Hayride!
*Prices are subject to change without notice. Pricing per person. PLEASE NOTE: Credit cards only.
Children 2 and under are free. Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Open Fall Weekends & Holidays.
All activities are weather permitting. Always check our website, social media, or message before visiting in inclement weather.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
- Open for the season
- Open weekends & holidays only.
- Kids 2 and under are free but do not receive an apple bag.
- Harbes 3 lb. Apple Bag holds 6-10 apples. All apples must fit in the bag provided. Any additional apples that you pick you will be charged for. Bags and carriages are subject to search.
- Children under 12 require adult supervision in the maze.
- Pumpkin picking is by the pound
- Attractions and Farm are open weather permitting, always check the website or social media for updates.
- We do not accept reservations.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Last admission to apple pick is 5:40 pm.
- Last admission to the corn maze 5:20 pm.
- No outside food or drinks are permitted on the farm.
- No pets allowed.
Additional Fall Attractions
Robin Hood Corn Maze
Jamesport Pumpkin Patch
Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
What They’re Saying
“One of the oldest family farms on the East End, Harbes is well known. Local, fresh, quality produce with special seasonal items are featured. The roasted corn is particularly flavorful in season.”
– Felicia B.