Apple Picking Update:
by popular demand – open 7 days this week!
We will be OPEN Monday-Friday from 10am-5pm and this Saturday & Sunday from 9am-6pm. Picking: Jonagold, Golden Delicious, Shizuka, Aztec Rose Fuji, Crimson Topaz, Autumn Gala, Pink Lady, Red Cameo, Enterprise, Ruby Frost and Gold Rush apples. Varieties are subject to change.
Our business hours are ALL weekdays 10am-5pm and weekends & holidays 9am-6pm. Visit for apple picking, a corn maze, pumpkin picking, great foods, and tons of family fun! Located at 5698 Sound Ave, Riverhead.
PURCHASE ADMISSION NOW!
ONLINE TICKETING FOR WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS ONLY
Online ticketing is not available for non-holiday Mondays or Fridays. Children 2 and under are free but do not receive an apple picking bag.
Fall 2023 Pricing*
Apple Picking at its Best!
The star attraction at the 78 acre Harbes Orchard is the breathtakingly beautiful apple orchard, ideal for family-friendly picking. Featuring 27 different varieties, the orchard uses an innovative trellis system to grow apples that are within reach of even the smallest of hands. We also offer an assortment of fun activities and delicious fall treats.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
- Open for the season
- Credit cards only.
- Admission is required to enter the farm.
- We do not accept reservations.
- Kids 2 and under are free but do not receive an apple bag.
- Harbes Orchard 3 lb. Apple Bag holds 6-10 apples. All apples must fit in the bag provided. Any additional apples that you pick you will be charged for. Bags and carriages are subject to search.
- Children under 12 require adult supervision in the maze.
- Pony Rides (if available) are charged separately.
- Attractions and Farm are open weather permitting. Always check our website or social media for updates.
- No outside food or drinks are permitted on the farm.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Last admission to the Farm: Non-holiday Weekdays 4:40pm, Weekends & Holidays 5:40pm.
- Last Corn Maze admission: Non-holiday Weekdays 4:00pm, Weekends & Holidays 5:00pm.
- No pets allowed – NO REFUNDS
Apple Varieties and Ripening Times
Learn more about the taste and uses for each of our apples below
Ultima GalaEarly September
Gale GalaEarly September
Daybreak FujiMid September
Crimson CrispMid September
Golden DeliciousLate September
Crown EmpireLate September
Jonagold de CosterEarly October
Autumn GalaEarly October
Red JonaprinceEarly October
Crimson TopazEarly October
Albemarle PippinMid October
Red CameoMid October
Ruby FrostMid October
Gold RushLate October
Aztec Rose FujiLate October
Maslin Pink LadyLate October
Additional Fall Attractions
Robin Hood Corn Maze
Orchard Pumpkin Patch
Cider & Donuts
Candy & Caramel Apples
Harbes Orchard's Spooky Night Maze
Opening Saturday, Oct. 7
Our Orchard maze transforms into a spooky night maze Saturdays in October and one special Sunday night! Beware of creepy characters as you find your way out of the maze! Great spooky family fun for all ages! Saturday Nights in October PLUS Sunday, Oct. 8.
Frequently asked questions:
• Admission $23 per person
• Open 7pm-10pm. Last Admission at 9:30
• No reservations or advance ticketing
• Admission is available on-site only
• Bring your own flashlight or purchase one on-site (one per party required)
• Refreshments available on-site
• Open weather permitting. Check social media for updates!
What they’re saying
“My husband and I had an absolute blast at this orchard. The apples were delicious, the apple crisp was to die for, and the music was great. We’ll be back next year!” – Erin B.